Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: When do you get itchy for new AG things

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I start every few weeks ago. Its so hard to control myself-especially with the monthly specials! But after I receive an order within 2 weeks to 4 weeks I want to order more. Isn't that terrible? I started estimating holiday money incase I did decide on wanting Jess.

    How about you, when do you get the "itch"

    -Jordyn

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 05, 2005 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Starearedkid ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The minute I whiff in that "new doll smell" ;-).

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The beginning of each month. I have such a long wish list, it is hard to pick what I want this month.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mostly when new items come out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I normally don't buy AG stuff more than like 2-3 times a year. I just made a large order, and I'm dying to get more >_>, it's sort of sad, I just long for things until I finally get some items, and then it's sort of like "I gave in once, why not again?" haha.

    I am going to get the short story books that are on sale, there's 19 I'm missing, so I'd like to get them for that nice, cheap price. It's just a matter of *when* I place my order. One of Kit's short stories already sold out, so I should really get these sooner rather than later!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I get the "itch" about three times a year, but usually only get stuff for Christmas. This year was different because I also got some AG stuff for my Birthday - 2 Dresses from the DolliesDressmaker and 1 dress from Carpatina.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    After I get paid, every 2 weeks lol
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member goodbye's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When you try to pick out s "Trendy" AGT Doll oufit, but you realize that you've been spending waaaaaaaay to much time on your personal wardrobe and not hers! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Every time AG makes a new doll, I begin to imagine all sorts of accessories and clothing that would be perfect for her and no others.

    Also, about every other month I start anticipating some new AG product. Two to four months is about how long it takes me to buy something I've been wanting a long time. (Ok, sometimes it is [italic]years[/italic] before I can get an item.) I'd say the novelty of shopping for and receiving a new item wears off in about a month or two.

    Julia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •